You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

AHHHHH

I WANT IT BUT WHERE'S THE PIE BUTTON ON MY PHONE??!?!?!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

LOL

I love it how he dies at the end, then it plays happy-music :D

The Orange Box Collab The Orange Box Collab

Hmm...

It's OK, nothing made me laugh though. The never-ending portal and cake joke was basically all the Portal submissions, and some of the parts were not that good. And the sound was glitchy and cut off sometimes leaving me to say wtf.

Next time you submit something, don't say "an update will be made", just correct it BEFORE you submit it!

Owls Owls

OMG

This is the second best flash I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!(the first being Tankmen).
THIS SONG WAS MADE FOR MY iPOD!!!!!!

~BB~ Hating Orange ~BB~ Hating Orange

W00T!

Awesome! Bomb Brigade is the best crew ever!

VOTE 5!

xock responds:

Hellz ya!

Prelude 12/21 Prelude 12/21

Pretty Good...

That was good, I dont agree with the last person to write a review, this is newgrounds material, and if you would search the site, you would find there is MUCH worse stuff than this. I liked it, and I like AFI aswell, which gives you a bonus from me!

Phoenix Wrong: (title) Phoenix Wrong: (title)

LOL

Nice job! That was heaps good. Almost as good as the actual phoenix wrong! Keep it up!

Lazerwolf responds:

Thanks =D

Zero PART 1 Zero PART 1

Good Job

nice job man, although it wasn't much, it was pretty good. Storyline sounds excellent, graphics are decent. Just make the second a bit longer, and with more animation in it. I gave it a 4. Cant wait till part 2.

J.I.M. J.I.M.

LOL

LOL, that...was...AWESOME(with a super-capital A).Make more!!!!!
"Oh, dont worry, the rocks broke his fall" haha. And I loved the music selection. Blackwater is one of my favourite songs.
5 mate, big fat fuckin' 5

Fear Unlimited 2 trailer Fear Unlimited 2 trailer

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks AWESOME!!!!!!ITS SO GOOD THAT I TOOK THE TIME TO ACTUALLY WRITE OMFG INSTEAD OF THE ABBREIVIATION!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT!