You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

AHHHHH

I WANT IT BUT WHERE'S THE PIE BUTTON ON MY PHONE??!?!?!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

LOL

I love it how he dies at the end, then it plays happy-music :D

The Orange Box Collab The Orange Box Collab

Hmm...

It's OK, nothing made me laugh though. The never-ending portal and cake joke was basically all the Portal submissions, and some of the parts were not that good. And the sound was glitchy and cut off sometimes leaving me to say wtf.

Next time you submit something, don't say "an update will be made", just correct it BEFORE you submit it!

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

Awesome!

Much better than the prologue, but a bit short. When it ended I was like "What?!?Already?!?" :P but still a nice game. The creatures looked a bit like the visitor in various stages and I heard some sound effects from The Visitor too ;) can't wait till the next chapter comes out!

Clockstile Takeover Clockstile Takeover

Yay!

Wee I killed SBC! Nice game! Graphics could be better, and it was way too easy! The final battle was just block 2, attack 1000 etc. so it got kind of boring, but it was good none the less!

Sixty Sixty

Awesome

This is awesome! I love the background and fx in the levels :D I got to 309 on second try :) A leaderboard would be heaps good!

Sneaking... Sneaking...

Nice

Reminds me of Rayman Revolution even though I haven't played that game for over 5 years!

Mission One: Infiltrate Mission One: Infiltrate

Awesome

Wicked track, might use it for my collab!